Monday, March 31, 2014

Apprentice Catherine Hart writes about her experience in Waco, Texas

"In the Spring of 2013, I had the privilege of being selected to apprentice with two of the most talented community based mural artists working today.  Lead artist, Dave Loewenstein and assistant artist, Ashley Laird, took me under their wings and brought me through a two month process that would forever change the way I perceive community, the creative process, and the course of my life as an artist."

Read the rest of Catherine's photo essay "My life changed in Waco, TX" here.

http://catherine-hart.com/blog/2014/3/29/my-life-changed-in-waco-tx

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, wonderful blog! driftwood decor australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still learning from you, but I'm trying to achieve my goals. I definitely liked reading everything that is posted on your blog.Keep the tips coming. I liked it!food deals melbourne

    ReplyDelete